Are you a really well trained actor, but you seem to stumble when it comes to auditioning?!
Or, are you just starting out and need a road map to navigate the slippery slopes in Hollywood?
How would you like a VIP pass to learn casting secrets on booking more acting jobs from one of the top Casting Directors?
Click here for class description, reviews and testimonials and to sign up!
Based on my top-selling DVD, Marci Liroff’s Audition Bootcamp, I created a one-of-a-kind online class to help actors learn exactly what it takes to win the role in a film and television audition. I’ll take you step by step on the audition process.
This is a must have for any actor! The online course is designed to provide a clear perspective of acting and auditioning from the business end to the creative side. From my over 35 years as a casting director and producer, I will give you insider secrets such as:
- Audition techniques that will make them remember you
- Re-framing your perspective to book more jobs
- On-camera technique to show that you’re a pro
- Essential knowledge into the competitive world of auditioning from the point of view of directors, producers, studio executives and casting directors.
- Easy-to-follow video clips take you through the process from preparation, what you should be doing in the audition room (and what not to do!), and your all-important mindset before, during and after the audition.
- As an added bonus, several of my blog articles are included throughout to highlight the course.
Competition is huge in this business – this course will give you the edge over other actors.
I know you’re all being sold gimmicks and tools and shortcuts to “Get on the red carpet” and “Get on the A-List”…frankly I don’t think that should be your goal. If all you’re seeking is fame, then you’re probably in it for the wrong reasons.
I believe, and I think you do too, that you’re an artist – a storyteller. You want to be on stage and on screen because you have a story to share and characters to embody.
“Your audition should not feel like a visit to the doctor! It is your time to show us what you’ve got. I will help you feel more in your body than you’ve ever felt before.” – Marci Liroff
Read what people are saying about Marci Liroff’s “How To Audition For Film And Television: Audition Bootcamp” – click the “more” button at the end of the class description for testimonials. Click the “review” button in the middle of the page for reviews of this class.
I’m teaching this course on the UDEMY website. UDEMY is an online education platform and one of the largest destinations for online courses. I find it to be easy to use, free to join, well organized and once you subscribe you have lifetime access to my course. I’ll be adding new lectures through the year(s) to come.
Make a commitment to yourself and take advantage of a rare opportunity to sharpen your audition skills under the guidance of one of the most respected and successful casting directors in Hollywood.
I hope you’ll take advantage of this offer!